CASE: Strategy Execution in Ramboll
‘How to manage global change in a company that operates locally?’
“We hired Intellishore because we wanted to evaluate our maturity in handling our business transformation programs and our ability to realize the intended value from those.
Intellishore helped us identify key levers that would take Ramboll’s transformation programs to the next level.
They facilitated workshops, taught and inspired based on best practice and personal experiences, and consulted through deep collaboration where we co-created Ramboll’s new Implementation Paradigm. The result was a strong vision and a solid foundation for developing and maturing Ramboll’s mindset, competencies and infrastructure within business transformation for many years to come. One thing we really enjoyed while working together with Intellishore was the consistent and high quality of produced content.
Overall it was an inspiring experience and we would recommend Intellishore to any company who need to transform their business faster and better.”
Christian Balmer Hansen [Group Business Transformation Director, Rambøll]
- Ramboll has experienced high growth (from 2500 people to ~ 12000), affecting the centralized structure. It also faced challenges in implementing its strategies and fully realizing benefits of its transformation portfolio
- As a consequence, the organization experienced frequent organizational changes, leading to a diminishing willingness to implement new initiatives
- The organization thus found an increased need to formalize how to manage internal change more effectively
- 1:1 interviews with 13x Program Directors performed to assess change maturity
- Facilitate and drive leadership workshop to establish common ground and consensus
- Building on experience from Maersk Line on how to manage transformation
- Locking down core levers for success:
(2) Connecting to the Business
(3) Processes, Tools and Skills
- Established an actionable 10-month roadmap
- Clear roles and responsibilities for C-level directors